• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

San Diego Local pickup only, Ball Lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bsquared

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to be ordering ball lock kegs in the next week or two. So far we have 40+ kegs ordered. Id like to cap the order around 80-100 kegs. if you are interested PM me your email address and we can take your order. we are in the sub $40 range right now, but that price might lower if we order more. Once again this is for San Diego pick up only, we should have a North and central San Diego county pick up area available.

thanks
b^2

Did you post on the ncha discussion board in meetup?
I'm on that group buy..
Thanks for posting!
Igotsand

I might be interested. I live in northern Cali but come down to San Diego to visit family quite often. Do you have a price per keg at this point? Are you lookin for a minimum number of kegs ordered from each person?

dj- If you want you can PM me, right now we are around in the 35-40 range per keg, no minimum. If you can arrange a family member to come and pick up and pay that might work.

Mind shooting me a PM if you guys decide to do this one again? Keg prices are killer out here and since everyone homebrews, they don't show up on CL all that often for reasonable prices.

Will do, but I'm most likely not going to do it and time soon. If you want to try and organize a buy you self, I'll tell you it was not hard to find people after kegs. If you are a QUAF member I know there where quite a few people who missed out on this by that wanted to get another going.

Back