Las Vegas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jethro2

Reaction score
We are leaving for Vegas March 7th and will be there until the 13th for the Nascar Race.

I've enjoyed brews at Microbreweries in the 4 Queens and Main Street Station. Any suggestions for new adventures in beer or places to try?

If you have a car big dogs draft house on rancho has good beer and good food! The burger bar in mandalay place is good to but a little on the expensive side.

The SNAFU (Southern Nevada Ale Fermenters Union) club is open to all and they are meeting tonight at Aces and Ales. Plenty of homebrew to go around.

I'll explain this the best I can because I was **** hammered drunk at the time. But there's some indoor mall in the middle of Vegas connected to Paris and Bally's there's a small brewery called Naked Brewery or Sin City Brewery in there, just a small airport style bar with some really great beers and worth stopping at. (I think)

+1 on Big Dogs on Rancho. It was my favorite spot to go with SWMBO when we lived in Vegas. Great Beer and Great food. :rockin:

The Draft House on Rancho my favorite Hang! Only thing about Sin City......plastic cups!

I'll explain this the best I can because I was **** hammered drunk at the time. But there's some indoor mall in the middle of Vegas connected to Paris and Bally's there's a small brewery called Naked Brewery or Sin City Brewery in there, just a small airport style bar with some really great beers and worth stopping at. (I think)

Was there a month ago, its inside the Venetian, very small about 6 stalls at a bar, good beer though, didnt have time to try all (I only remember 4 beers on tap)
Cheers
Paul;)

Yep that sounds like the one, good beer and kind of a cool place to stop for a drink

Anipaaday said:
+1 on Big Dogs on Rancho. It was my favorite spot to go with SWMBO when we lived in Vegas. Great Beer and Great food. :rockin:

We are in town for the race also and went there Friday night. Beer was pretty good and food good to.

Back