Farmhouse has Citra and Amarillo right now posted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anytime, John Rocco, as always given me good service so I like to point people his direction.

W00T! Wanted to get a pound of Amarillo. Thanks for the tip.

Glad you got some, because it is sold out now.

I just looked, he does have 4 oz bags of Amarillo, just no #'s.

Amarillo gone, but I did pick up a lb each of citra and Simcoe... thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the heads up, was finally able to get 2 lbs of citra, hopefully that will last me awhile, its the main hop in two of my brews so now i can hopefully make a few batches until the next release

Figures... I dont have any cash set aside for this, spent it all on christmas presents! Oh well, guess I am just gonna have to wait till a store has em in stock *and* I have the yak to spend when the timing is right.

Caught it just right a couple of nights ago and got a lb each of citra, Simcoe, Columbus, and falconer's flight!!!!!!!! I am gonna have some splainin to do whenSWMBO sees 4 lbs of hops show up!!!! I couldn't pass it up though,so much goodness for about $75 and it should last me a while!!!!!

Merry Christmas to me!!!!

I grabbed 8 ounces of Citra and 8 ounces of Simcoe yesterday. I was just randomly on the website and saw they were available. Had to buy since I thought everyone was out.

Latest posts

Back