• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

25 gallon boil kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gwinters said:
What is the wall thickness? Also, what are the dims on the 80 QT pots?

Also interested on the wall/bottom thickness. Hoping these are 1mm walls with 5mm bottoms. If so, I'm in for one...maybe two of the 100qt.

Here's the thing. I know who makes those pots and I know what the wholesale cost is. This is not a break even deal but rather a for profit venture so yes, I do think it's breaking forum rules.

Your friend has a retail store and he is trying to sell these extra items here in classifieds, which isn't allowed. According to the sticky at the top of the classifieds:

Absolutely no commercial, retailer or vendor ads nor buying products for the purpose to resell will not be conducted anywhere on HomeBrewTalk without being a registered Advertiser regardless of company size, maturity or profit margin.

Classifieds is for the selling of old equipment, excess ingredients (that you do not grow or purchase to resell) and other non-vendor related and non-commercial related items.

This is not a place to test possible business ventures either.

Your friend is welcome to become a vendor at HBT to sell his store's pots. If he would like to do so, take a look at this link https://www.homebrewtalk.com/advertisers/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back