GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foyle's War is a BBC drama produced from 2003-200? years but set during WW2 in England. Foyle is a senior detective and the stories are amazingly interesting and explore the impact of WW2 on the social fabric in England at the time. Wonderful show, very engaging, beautifully produced and scored.... I highly recommend it. It was one of the few shows my wife and I enjoyed together. And there aren't that many episodes; they did 4 a year from 2003 to ? so its not a huge time sink.

If you watch '30 Rock' from start to finish that is a huge time-sink! Very entertaining though.

30 Rock is an impressive series.

This last season is hysterical.

Watched a little of 30 rock, will revisit.

Watched Tucker and Dale AGAIN!!! A buddy hadn't seen it and I am an idiot.

Thoroughly fantastic even though I watched it 3 months ago.

Ultraviolet

No, not the crappy film starring Milla Jovovich that doesn't make any sense.
I'm referring to the well-written 1998 British miniseries. I just recently learned of it, and watched it over the past couple of days.

If you're gong to watch it, though, you'd better do it soon. According to Netflix they are going to pull it on December 1st, so there's only a few days left.

HoppyDaze said:
We Were Soldiers. Surprised about how many people have not seen or even heard of this movie. Excellent movie

Jericho was solid

Reminds me I need to rewatch Jericho, loved that show.

"lie to me" is a tv series they took off. netflix has several seasons of it. great show and worth a watch

Bordello of Blood is terrible, but in that incredibly awesome kind of way.

Casa de mi padre - was corny but ok until the last 30 minutes when I was rolling on the floor.

SPOILER - the animatronic white tiger with hundreds of cubs piled on it was beyond hilarious!!!

Just seeing the line-up of his padre's maids, lined up in leggy glory in short french maid outfits was worth watching, even if the rest of the film wasn't quite as good as that.;)

Intruders

Holy hell.

Cograts on a great film that scared the EFF out of me. Doesn't happen very often anymore!!!;)

3474_501375213217670_1421207309_n.jpg

I finished the 3rd and final season of Blue Mountain State last night, I wish they were able to continue the series. The show is hilariously immature and vulgar. The dude that plays Thad should be winning awards, one of the funniest TV characters I've seen.

:off: Its not streaming, but disc one of homeland came today. Hope its worth the hype.

Back on topic, added the Intruders to que. Waiting for a day off too stay up real late to add to scare factor.

:off: Its not streaming, but disc one of homeland came today. Hope its worth the hype.

Back on topic, added the Intruders to que. Waiting for a day off too stay up real late to add to scare factor.

Intruders was awesome. The whole movie was interesting, but only 2-3 really scary parts, but dear god........1 was maybe the scariest scene I've ever seen.

Don't want to spoil so I will say no more.

More of a TV show guy, so that's mixed in:

Top Gear
Firefly
Archer
Sherlock
Zombieland
Burn Notice
Fringe
No Reservations
Dr. Horrible
Doctor Who
Torchwood
Chuck

Hope I didn't forget any. :)

More of a TV show guy, so that's mixed in:

Top Gear
Firefly
Archer
Sherlock
Zombieland
Burn Notice
Fringe
No Reservations
Dr. Horrible
Doctor Who
Torchwood
Chuck

Hope I didn't forget any. :)

All the bolded ones are no longer available for streaming on Netflix. I tried to watch some of them recently, and discovered they had been removed.

The good news is that Fringe is available for free on Amazon if you've got a Prime membership.

Odd, didn't realize they took stuff down like that. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Have a theory that Netflix is slowly but surely taking the good stuff down, trying to build the biggest online collection of bad movies known to man.

I finished the 3rd and final season of Blue Mountain State last night, I wish they were able to continue the series. The show is hilariously immature and vulgar. The dude that plays Thad should be winning awards, one of the funniest TV characters I've seen.

He deserves an Emmy for the drug test episode alone. Oil Change!!! Thad Castle and Kenny Powers are the best comedy sports characters ever

Odd, didn't realize they took stuff down like that. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Have a theory that Netflix is slowly but surely taking the good stuff down, trying to build the biggest online collection of bad movies known to man.

While vast, we have to accept that there are limitations to netflix streaming.

That said.........

Netflix is an EPIC source of fantastic movies and bad movies. The beauty is that your bad movie may be my favorite.

Want AWESOME?

Tucker and Dale vs Evil
Rubber
Intruders
Dead Snow
Battlestar Galactica
Rango
Matilda
Girl With the Dragon tattoo
How Beer Saved the World
BEER WARS
Blood Creek