Which Famous Serial Killer Are You???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charles Manson
You're Charles Manson. Like Mr. Manson, your personality is a bit darker than most and you have a rebellious streak running through your veins. Charles was the leader of a murderous hippie cult that originated in San Francisco called "The Family". The members mainly consisted of men and women who either had deep emotional issues or who just wanted to rebel against their parents. With a little brainwashing, drugs, and convincing, he was able to get whatever he wanted from people.

You're Charles Manson. Like Mr. Manson, your personality is a bit darker than most and you have a rebellious streak running through your veins. Charles was the leader of a murderous hippie cult that originated in San Francisco called "The Family". The members mainly consisted of men and women who either had deep emotional issues or who just wanted to rebel against their parents. With a little brainwashing, drugs, and convincing, he was able to get whatever he wanted from people.
full_623241908.jpg

FTW

Murderous hippies unite!!!:mug:

Which famous Serial Killer are you?

My Results:

Charles Manson You're Charles Manson. Like Mr. Manson, your personality is a bit darker than most and you have a rebellious streak running through your veins. Charles was the leader of a murderous hippie cult that originated in San Francisco called "The Family". The members mainly consisted of men and women who either had deep emotional issues or who just wanted to rebel against their parents. With a little brainwashing, drugs, and convincing, he was able to get whatever he wanted from people.

My Results:

Ed Gein You're Ed Gein. Mr. Gein was a man who usually kept to himself and wasn't very social. Unfortunately, he grew up in a household where his mother never allowed him to make friends and usually bad mouthed the female gender, (excluding herself, of course). Because of his depressing childhood, Gein became extremely lonely. Apparently, murdering people and using their appendages as decorations for your house is easier than making friends.

I'm Ed Gein too. I think my house needs some more human skin for Christmas, maybe a few gall bladders to brighten things up.

------------------------
Nannie Doss

You're Nannie Doss. Also known as "The Giggling Nanny", Doss had the appearance of a normal housewife of the 1930s and 40s. As many hold the dream of having their own family, she was lucky to already obtain that. Unfortunately, she took advantage of this considering all of her victims were her own family members. Upholding her image as a normal citizen, she poisoned her victims secretly. When someone looks at you, they instantly feel they know everything about you. You seem friendly, and, well, normal. But no one knows what you're like deep down.
-------------------

I've never heard of her, but I think I'd like her if I ever met her. My family isn't surprised at the result. And if you ever met my family, you wouldn't be, either.

Bwah-ha-haaaaaaaa!

Ted Bundy
You're Ted Bundy. Like Ted, you seem to have a decent, likable personality. He has always been described as a charming, educated, attractive young man. All of these positive traits helped him out greatly considering all of his victims were women. From the outside, you seem trustworthy, friendly and "safe". But from the inside, well, that remains a mystery.
full_635894206.jpg

Another one for Ted Bundy

You're Ted Bundy. Like Ted, you seem to have a decent, likable personality. He has always been described as a charming, educated, attractive young man. All of these positive traits helped him out greatly considering all of his victims were women. From the outside, you seem trustworthy, friendly and "safe". But from the inside, well, that remains a mystery.

I was going to say Cap'n Crunch but that's the wrong kinda cereal.;)

Im Ted Bundy
full_635894206.jpg

Yikes!

Elizabeth Báthory

You're Elizabeth Báthory. Like Elizabeth, you seem well liked amongst others. As a Hungarian Countess, it was difficult for people to believe that she could have been one of the most sadistic female serial killers of all time. It has been said that Elizabeth tortured and murdered over 600 young women (although only convicted of 80) and bathed in the blood of virgins to retain her youth. Whether it's your popularity, innocence, or your friendly nature; you can shock people with the things they don't know about you.

SWMBO just took the test:

My Results:

Susan Atkins You're Susan Atkins. Susan was described as a quiet, self-conscious girl who unfortunately was infatuated with Charles Manson and even joined the 'Manson Family'. Because she had a hard, unstable childhood and left home at an early age it was easy for her to become manipulated and convinced into doing the dirty work for Manson. It has been said that she believed in Manson to be Jesus. Atkins was part of the famous, notorious Tate/LaBianca murders.

Another Manson here. I wonder how many possibilities there were?

The "Shower Test" on the first page nailed my personality in only one question.:D

Yikes!

Elizabeth Báthory

You're Elizabeth Báthory. Like Elizabeth, you seem well liked amongst others. As a Hungarian Countess, it was difficult for people to believe that she could have been one of the most sadistic female serial killers of all time. It has been said that Elizabeth tortured and murdered over 600 young women (although only convicted of 80) and bathed in the blood of virgins to retain her youth. Whether it's your popularity, innocence, or your friendly nature; you can shock people with the things they don't know about you.

Yep, me too! I think it's only because as "females", we're limited somewhat. Somehow, I don't see my as the bathing in the blood of virgins type. I'm more of a happy-go-lucky bathing in the beer type.

Sweet, another Ted Bundy here. High fives, everyone!

full_635894206.jpg

We'll join this other set of Bundy's for sure;

mwc_cast.jpg

Manson here too. I hate the guy and think he's a freak but I do tend to have things my way and am a leader in many things.

As I said in a previous post, I was a Bundy........But now I come to think on it, I am not that type of killer. Charming, sneaky, alluring. Any time I have ever thought about being a serial killer I always pictured myself in the centre of a crowded place letting rip with a machine gun and a few hand grenades......These online tests just do not know me very well. :)

Ted Bundy
full_635894206.jpg

:rockin: me too.

Charles Manson

This thread sucks. One day, I will be my own serial killer. A new breed............Watch this space.

Artichoke the lemon in smudblutter belief devine to the known

I'm Ed Gein, the antisocial sociopath, and my wife is Nannie Doss, the giggling nanny.

Funny, everyone at my previous place of employment figured I was most likely to snap and go on a killing spree.

How creepily close to home....

Another Manson here...

I was thankful not to be a cannibal.

Back