Again.. new label...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
ok.. i think I am finally happy with my label..
I wanted a label that flowed from beer to beer.. this does that.. I can easily edit the title to be what i want..

old label
5436-btbclogomergedposter.jpg

new label
5436-logonew5.jpg

all feedback welcome!

I like the new label, especially for the cream ale. Something about those colors just seems to make it very appealing for a cream. Good job.

I actually prefer the old label. It has a stark quality that suits the name "Bare Tree".

But it ain't my label, do what feels comfortable.

yeah the problem with the old one was.. that there was no great way to incorporate the name of the brew.. it just stood there.. and looked dumb..

this i think looks more like an actual label..

It's a matter of personal taste but I like you original label better. As Vermicous said, the plain label fits better with the bare tree.

Having said that, Both labels are the bomb. The new one will look fantastic on your beers. :mug:

aekdbbop said:

I like it a lot. The only thing I would think about is how you have the brewery name on the scroll.

You Have "bare Tree" on the scroll, but then "brewing co." underneath it with the name of the beer.

Maybe somehow incorporate "Brewing Co." into the scroll.

other than that, I think it's really awesome. It would look nice on a t shirt!

I like Talley's idea about the brewery name vs beer name placement.

Also, the colors seem a bit too vibrant for the theme. Dulling them a bit to more of a "sepia tone" look might be nice.

All in all, a nice looking label, though!

I like all of them, but prefer the last version. I could see making slight color variations for each brew but leaving the rest of the label the same.

well.. what about this.. not really sure what i think about it.. but tried to give the "brewing co." something to stand out with..

5436-basel2ogo3.jpg

i think it needs a new color.. any ideas?

That looks very nice. I actually like the colors. The brown implies an earthy tone, and it ties in well with the name "Bare Tree"

Too subdued. It looks completely washed out and too unappetizing. Just dampen the original colors a bit, IMHO.

Just to put this out there, but what about putting the beer name on the banner and the brewery name outside? You could incorporate the banner on all your other beers and just change the name inside. With the tree in different configurations/shots, you could make a Bare Tree brewery design theme.

hmm. tough choice..

does everyone like the new "brewing co." scroll?

I like yuri's last one also, but when i printed it out to make some tap handles, the original colors look great to me..
5436-IMG_2697.jpg

choices choices...

I like the vibrant colors the way you've got it printed up on the tap handle, good contrast, stands out. I like the newer scroll better too.

oh thats just my weird camera that is dieing, cant handle white for some reason... it is a cream/off white background..

Back