What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stiffy, I had the Saison Brett two nights ago after aging it for a whle in my cellar. That tuff is amazing man, you're in for a treat!

I had one fresh, and one six months later. Both were good, the aged one had less hop presence but that brett flavor is what it is all about...yum!!!

I'm definitely liking it. It is a little too complex for me but I'm digging the spiciness. It's definitely more "drinkable" than I was expecting.

Thinking about popping a bottle of my IPA. Wife calls it "Honey, my IPA honey" because it was her idea. It is a dry hopped IPA that I added a nice amount of some good clover honey to. Been in the bottle since last Saturday. Should I:confused:

Drinking a pint of freshly kegged (24 hours ago) Mohr Brewing Co. Imperial Wit. It is under carbed but damn good! Switching to some red wine for a change up.

Wychwood-Fiddlers Elbow

Great Divide-Fresh hop pale ale

Three Floyds-Broodoo (maybe)

Finished a Rahr's Ugly Pug Black Lager a little bit ago, and just opened up a Rahr's Texas Red amber lager.

After that will probably have a miller lite, then call it quits for the night.

Drinking the very last pint from the Surly Bender kit from Northern Brewer - I sure hated to hear the keg sucking air! It's a great one.

mikeysab said:
Wyerbacher winter. Had a La Trappe Isid' or earlier. Maybe a blithering idiot to follow

Did you like Isid'or? I was kind of disappointed by it :-/ Am I totally off base?

My HopWheat which is supposed to be a copy of a Goose Island Greenline. However, my mash efficiency was terrible and hops utilization an utter failure so I ended up with a weaker-than-expected session beer. Oh well.

DGibb said:
Can I have the recipe?

It's in my sig, under the on tap category and also under my name in the recipes dropdown :)

It's my intrption of what a pale ale from A' Chouffe would look like if they made a pale ale based off of the flagship La Chouffe

DannPM said:
Did you like Isid'or? I was kind of disappointed by it :-/ Am I totally off base?

It was pretty good. I was more disappointed by the fact that I bought a gift pack that was supposed to include 4 different beers, but only had 2 each if the isid' or and the quad. The glassware that came with it made up for it though

I love their quad! tripel and dubbel I love too. I guess Isid'or was good but I just expected to be blown away since it was supposed to be a special recipe.

On tap at Tylers Taproom in Durham NC:

Sierra Nevada Northern Hemisphere, a real treat every year. You wouldn't guess it's wet hopped. But beautiful amber color piney and citrus taste and moderate aroma. Full pint, nice.

Up next...

Founders Red's Rye Pale Ale. I haven't brewed a eye before. This is what I want to brew. I love it. The maltiness and hops balance the crispness of the rye.

Love this place.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

image-330271282.jpg

image-2659675484.jpg

Just tried Green Flash Hop Head Red... Pretty underwhelmed.. Hop presence moderate, coppery taste in mid-palate. Also, Victory Yakima Glory... The dark malts are nice, the hopping pleasantly strong, and the 8+% leaves a nice warm finish. Neither will make my constant rotation, but the Victory was a winner tonight!

"All your home brew are belong to us!"

Three Floyds- Robert the Bruce---its definatly scottish style.Damn i thought i had one Gumballhead left must have drank it- i could have swore though,what the.

Three Floyds- Robert the Bruce---its definatly scottish style.Damn i thought i had one Gumballhead left must have drank it- i could have swore though,what the.

Did you see what they (Three Floyds) said... LOL

http://t hefullpint.com/dans-blog/3-floyds-addresses-concerns-over-xv-anniversary-party-baller-stout-release

cut and paste and delete the space between the "t" and the "h"

Back