Bubbles?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filter

Reaction score
Hey guys may be over reacting, i started my first batch on saturday morning and when i got up on sunday i had bubbles coming though the air lock, this morning when i got up i checked it again and had no bubbles in the air lock, checked again at lunch today and still no bubbling:confused: this is a mexican cervaza kit that i picked up my local brew shop and ideas?
thanks lenny

Filter said:
Hey guys may be over reacting, i started my first batch on saturday morning and when i got up on sunday i had bubbles coming though the air lock, this morning when i got up i checked it again and had no bubbles in the air lock, checked again at lunch today and still no bubbling:confused: this is a mexican cervaza kit that i picked up my local brew shop and ideas?
thanks lenny

what was the OG, and what temp is the fermenter sitting at right now?

It's possible for a low gravity beer at warmer temps to ferment out in a very short time, so your's could very well already be finished.

-walker

Filter said:
thanks lenny

Hey lenny, Im a new brewer too and that was my first batch just the other week too (figured something easy to start! My OG was at 1.040 and my yeasties also stopped going crazy relatively quickly. It was suprising but from what I gathered, the cerveza kit is pretty much like that all around. Good luck! Im still waiting for mine to be ready but it seems to be coming along just fine!

-Ben

thanks for the help guys, it started out at 1.040 og and now is 1.010 og
is has been in about 70-75 dergess sence saturday morning
thanks lenny

Filter said:
thanks for the help guys, it started out at 1.040 og and now is 1.010 og
is has been in about 70-75 dergess sence saturday morning
thanks lenny

sounds like it's done to me. :mug:

Back