iso alot! surly, founders, 3f.......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Javier25

Reaction score
Am looking for surly darkness, founders cbs and frangelic mountain, three floyds dark lord, russian river sours, hill farmstead, upland sours, heady topper, and any GI bourbon county stouts.
FT tilquin gueuze, cascade vlad the imp aler, brewdog tokyo, cisco the woods, alewerks bourbon barrel porter, girardin black label gueuze, 06' bfm abbaye saint de bon chien, DFH noble rot.........well, if you want a longer list of beer, let me know. There is alot more that I am looking for, so let me know what you have that may interest me........

I'd like to think that I am pretty fair, so the worst I can say is no. Just make me some offers.......

I don't have anything for trade now but I can get upland sours. I live fairly close to their taproom. I can also get beers from Sun King-Sunlight Cream Ale, Wee Mac & Osiris pale ale. Or Flat 12- Half Cycle IPA & an amber ale not sure of the name. Bells 2-hearted pale ale

Im sure we can work something out. Send me a pm when you can, and we'll discuss when and what....... thanks

I've got a 12oz bottle of bourbon county and not much else ATM, but I'm near Chicago so i can get 3F, GI, Half Acre, founders, tyranena, central waters, etc

I can get Founders, just not some of their special releases. I am primarily looking for frangelic mountain, and cbs. What 3f can you get at the moment? As for GI, just interested in the bourbon county stuff.......

I think I can get a hold of Founders cbs. We had a bit of a blizzard here in KC, so If the weather and snow plow trucks allow I will check on that tomorrow.

I think I can get a hold of Founders cbs. We had a bit of a blizzard here in KC, so If the weather and snow plow trucks allow I will check on that tomorrow.

That would be awesome. Be safe though, pm me and let me know what you want.

I can get munsterfest, Moloko milk stout, arctic panzer, and a bunch of other random bombers from them. Anything in particular you want? I can randomly get my hands on alpha king, jinx proof, Robert the Bruce, pride & joy and rarely gumballhead

I would be interested in moloko, and robert the bruce. Can you get behemoth, dreadnaught, baller stout, amon amarth, dark lord (of course) ***** please, or any of the mikkeller colabs.? And what are you interested in?

This thread is open to offers. I'm sorry for closing in the first place. Pm me if you have questions. Thank you.

Back