Podcasts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastjake1234

Reaction score
Anybody know of any good podcast I should subscribe to for brewing tips or just good information. just got a iPad for Christmas little easy to watch videos on the iPad then my phone thanks

What's the video podcast with the bearded bald guy? I used to catch a few of his. Not sure where I ran across it though.

I think if I had to pick one show as far as being most informative for all-around brewing, Brew Strong, from the brewing network.

That said, I mostly listed to the Sunday Session these days, but that's more because its entertaining than anything else.

I like to listen to interviews with pro brewers on Brewing Network. The best source for tips!

Not to hijack the thread but anyone have any other favorite podcasts, not necessarily beer/brewing related? Looking for some new stuff to listen to in traffic.

What's the video podcast with the bearded bald guy? I used to catch a few of his. Not sure where I ran across it though.

I'm pretty sure I know just who you're talking about, he started to try to charge for those after he did a dozen or so of them. Haven't watched one since, obviously.

the jamil show/brewing network. the old episodes are great, he's getting a bit too into commercial practice now that he founded Heretic.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way, I can barely listen to some of the newer podcasts because I don't give a damn about pro brewing. That being said, I listened through nearly all of the Brew Strong archives and learned a ton.

If you want something quick to listen to that gets straight to the brewing info Basic Brewing and the Beersmith Podcast are very good.

Back