• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 Blichmann 55 gal tanks. Used for 2 months $500

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profesor

Reaction score
Hello.

We are selling 10 55 gal Blichmann boilerMaker tanks. We are moving to bigger tanks after only 2 months of use. The tanks are in almost new condition, no dents. We will PBW and sanitize each tank before selling. Each comes with lid and thermometer and side glass gallons indicator.

Price is $500 each.

Better price if you buy more. Shipping would be expensive. But perhaps it could be arranged. Buyer pays shipping. Let's try local first.You all know new they are $650.

Tanks are located in Los Angeles.

i will post pictures tomorrow with sunlight. Thank you.

dallasdb said:
Did you read the whole post? (Shaking my head)

Ha. I am Interested. I am in Sacramento With a few friends near LA. I will await the photos and PM you if we can work something out.
Thanks. Ryan.

I understand you would like to sell locally but I would be interested in three to 49009 if you decide to ship.

As promised. All the tanks are in the same condition as the one pictured. I will photograph the exact tank you are getting before you drive over to purchase. But like I said either no dent or micro dents. All tanks come with lid, thermometer, side glass and valve.

feel free to email me at [email protected] to schedule a purchase or ask further questions.

IMG_6072_zps882b8a7f.jpg

P1050970_zpsa4e27a24.jpg

P1050972_zps66a6574f.jpg

P1050973_zps02c9fd20.jpg

P1050974_zpsbd5f52b1.jpg

P1050975_zps9f41bb81.jpg

P1050976_zpsd29c0a9e.jpg

P1050978_zps29b50533.jpg

P1050981_zps66dbc872.jpg

shipping from LA to NY is $176 for each tank, to serve as reference. That is with Fedex ground. If any one knows of a cheaper shipping alterantive, please let me know.

Cheers

for reference, USPS is usually cheapest for large kettles, for my 25 gallon kettles it only cost ~$30 each.

Sorry about delayed responses. 3 still available. Pick up please. We are to busy to arrange shipping right now. If they don't sell local in a week we will consider shipping.

Please call to arrange things 714 348 five four four nine, NO TEXT please.

Back