HafMpty Brewing Logo Design 1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hafmpty

Reaction score
I've added a few designs to the mix. Similar style, but changed a bit. I'm going to stick with the Half Empty instead of the Haf Mpty because as the first poster says, it's confusing. I used Haf Mpty (i.e. Half Empty) because it describes my attitude toward a lot of things and it's the screen name I use here on HBT. It's also just a good name for a brewery, but maybe not spelled all goofy. Check this and give me your input. Here is the original design:

8229169637_058a78bbd0_c.jpg

Here's the alternate spelling, and the spelling I'm going to stick with:

8229882899_943c8ef3ca_c.jpg

Here are the latest versions:

8237245314_d55fa41a21.jpg

And my favorite up to this point:

8237245368_7dda87c903.jpg

Let me know what you think. I appreciate the feedback.

Your brewery name is...how to put this delicately...impossible to pronounce.

Needs more vowels!

I like the first one. The glass makes the E even if you don't get that mpty still sounds like empty. I think it's one of the best names I've seen in a while.

Thanks for the input twofieros. I tried to work with the logo a little bit to make the beer glass a bit more of an obvious "E" but I just couldn't get it to work. I think I am going to stick with the Half Empty though, rather than the Haf Mpty. It is less confusing and that's a good think. I have new designs posted above. Tell me what you think.

Yeah much better, I had zero idea that was what you were going for in the initial logo, honestly. I like the last one the best, it's eye catching and trendy without being obvious (but in a good way) :)

Back