Missed the offer at Northern brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britinusa

Reaction score
So annoyed, I have an order I placed last night at Northern Brewer its not been shipped as yet, and today I get an email with a free kettle if you spend $100.
Anyway I emailed them to see if they will honor it since I ordered it after hours last night.

I would for sure call them. Email can be mundane and its hard to get a sympathy vote from reading an email. Call em up and they will probably hook you up. Easier for them to say no to an email IMHO.

There is no cancel order option that I can see
I will call them in the morning. Thanks for the replies

there is at the bottom of your invoice page. Unless its being processed then the feature might be removed. not sure...

I had a similar issue once. I just called them and they honored it. I think it was just for free shipping though. Can't hurt to give them a call.

Crappy timing, they are under no real obligation to honor that but their customer service is pretty good so a phone call would be worth it. Just don't get pissed at them if you missed out, it sucks but it happens. Been there before.

My order had shipped but they honoured the offer all I paid was the shipping good service!

Latest posts

Back