Wow - (homebrew supplier)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, when you join a forum and two of your first four posts are a link to a store... it kind of reeks of spammer. I'd give ya the benefit of the doubt since you might just really like the store, but it seems odd.

Yeah, Sankey false bottom is more than midwest. Pumps are WAY high compared to anyone. Shouldn't we be getting a new vendor discount or something? Free shipping at least.

-OCD

You can buy a pound of hops, for what they charge for 2 ounces. Dayum.

11 available ale yeasts...not the best selection and more expensive than the brick and mortar LHBS.

Huh?

I'll admit that I have stopped in this store while passing through Missouri. The are super nice guys, very helpful but weird pricing: I paid $40 for a sack of 2-row, but $5 for hops.

I bought my starter kit from these guys a couple of years ago. I didn't know of the big retailers like AHS or Northern Brewer or my LHBS but a friend of mine ordered his stuff from there so I followed suit. These guys do offer great customer service and answered any questions I had over the phone before my first brew day and when I realized my ingredients kit was missing something they sent me another one for free. Can't beat that.

I highly doubt this is spam. Clearly the OP had a good experience at the brick and mortar store. If you live nearby, maybe you should check it out.

Back