time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#2 is a Berliner Weisse - taking the clue to the extreme, because really it could apply to almost any beer!

Btw, the app shows the pics beside each other, so there IS a left and right :)

ok. more clues:

the first one is a 'bigger' version of another beer, yet is still close to session range.

as for the second pic, i'll reveal my subtle clue from the initial post: I never said it was a beer.

It's been about 25 hours so I'm posting, sorry if I'm stepping on someone's toes. At work now so ill be able to say yes or no around 130 or 200.

Hint: I took the recipe for this from a major pro brewer.

ForumRunner_20110723_103610.jpg

One of the above guesses is right, but it has a special ingredient that I'm looking for.

Next hint: this beer isn't made at the brewery that belongs to the person who wrote the recipe, he did publish the recipe though.

sfrisby said:
I've got a pic that I've been waiting to use, but haven't one a round yet!!! I'll post if no one objects.

Go ahead, that was the whole point of my post... first one with a pic up gets to go!

Back