Beer tasting event

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonzoflick

Reaction score
I hosted a beer tasting event at my home this past saturday and I have to say it turned out incridible. Each person brought a sixer of exotic beer and I purchased several 22s of distinct flavors and styles. There was about 20 different varieties of beer present. We also had two batches of homebrew ready.

All in all the turnout was great. We had about 12 people show up and the selection of beers was awesome. We all agreed the Lambic I bougt took the cake and I was VERY suprised with the taste of it.

I have to say this is a very good idea for an event and I can't wait to try it again. I think I will be hosting a wine tasting next month!!

For the next one, you're going to need to host a beer tasting event, with nothing but your beers!!!:mug:

Lord I dont recall the name directly... but it was a green bottle with a golden foil wrapped top.

Back