Sweetwater Brewery Tour

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeG

Reaction score
Meetup at the Sweetwater Brewery in Atlanta

P1020222.JPG

L-R: JohnnyC, Steverino, Brewiz, Beerrific & SWMBO, MikeG

We did not as they didn't have any on tap for us. I have tried it at Taco Mac and bought a bottle from Total Wine, I'll pick up a couple more. They did have an Oaked IIPA (didn't taste the oak myself) that was pretty good but they ran out quick!

that sucks. I saw the barrels but the IIPA must not have been ready. love sweetwater though, great beer and very fresh due to them being in Atlanta.

I actually did the same thing when I went. it was a terrapin brewery shirt and the sweetwater bartender said "nice shirt". I was like "whoops is that bad?" he said no, said support your local brewery. well neither sweetwater or terrapin are my local brewery. my garage or john beere's mecca of brewing is my local.

Brewiz was wearing an old school Sweetwater T so it all evened out. :mug:

$8, 6 tickets for 6 6oz pours, free mug and a crowd that was so loud I could barely hear. Learned that they bought the property next door so I imagine they are planning on expanding.

Back