Sketchup Challenge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
And a bit of a peronal benefit :rockin:

Ok so here's the idea. I've got my keezer built and the next big project is a bar build to incorporate it.
I spent the afternoon at work drawing up something that I'll post tomorrow when I get back to the office. I'll also post my keezer sketchup file with bar area floor plan.

The Challenge is to see who can come up with the coolest way to incorporate my Keezer into a full L shaped bar.
I may completely rip someone's design off, but the idea is to get more ideas that I may not think of. I figure I'll post tonight to get a feel for if anyone would actually waste their personal time for my complete benefit :). then I can post the ideas tomorrow. I will be working on a few as well, not completely mooching off everyone. I've got basic woodworking abilities, but have access to a VERY TALENTED Grandpa and some good firends.

Here's hoping I get some players :tank:

not just free drafting. Like I said above I'm mosting look for differente opinions. I already ahve one plan drawn up, I love drawing in sketchup. I've drwan my complete basement with complete furnitre and everything. Just looking for idea I wouldn't have thought of. I'll be posting all the files in this thread tomorrow.
Actually I just remembered I can't I'd love to send them to anyone.
PMd you Anthony

Back