C'mon, you KNOW you want to come visit Me...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is this your way of gloating about your city or an open invitation for HBTers to come down to Australia and spend a night in your house?

Well, both, sort of... I don't live in Sydney, I live 2.5 hours away in Canberra, but any HBTers that show up in Aus are welcome to stay overnight at my place if they like to drink beer.

first of all, congrats on Sydney. second, if anyone on HBT doesnt like to drink beer they need an adjustment.

On my way buddy! I'm sure we'll have some riveting political conversations! Seriously though, SWMBO and I want to go to every Grand Slam tennis event before we die ('cause going after we die would just be silly), so we may be in Australia before too long. I'll be sure to let you know.

I don't like to drink beer though..........is that a problem? [/terrible joke]

I loved Sydney when I was there in 2001. Reminded me a little of an American city like LA without all the negatives. No smog, more beautiful, less traffic, nicer people, oh, and everyone driving on the wrong side of the raod! I really enjoyed the whole coastline, Byron Bay was great too.

I'd love to go back soon.

I'd be there in an instant were it not for...

the huge list of horrible f*ckin bugs and spiders and snakes and dragons and evil creatures that want to kill you while you sleep!!!!!

But hey, when you finally get a handle on that situation, yeah, gimme a call. :p

I'd be there in an instant were it not for...

the huge list of horrible f*ckin bugs and spiders and snakes and dragons and evil creatures that want to kill you while you sleep!!!!!

But hey, when you finally get a handle on that situation, yeah, gimme a call. :p

Oh.. Oh no mate....

They don't kill you while you sleep... no no no, no no no no.

You only WISH they had done it while you were asleep. What's the fun killing a human being 200 times your size with ONE BITE if you can't watch it writhe and scream in AGONY?

Latest posts

Back