Brewing in Enumclaw

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beers4girls2

Reaction score
Anyone live in the Enumclaw area? My husband and I are looking for fellow brewers to brew with and talk recipes.

beers4girls2 said:
Anyone live in the Enumclaw area? My husband and I are looking for fellow brewers to brew with and talk recipes.

I'm about 20 min from Enumclaw. In Puyallup near Sumner.

Have you checked to see if you can leave a note at Elk Head in Buckley? Rich is cool like that.

I'm in Covington and have been looking for someone to swap beers with every now and then. I'm close to stepping up to 10 gallon batches and ideally would like to swap 5 gallon batches with somebody every now and then

I'm in Bonney Lake.

staticmap

I'm doing a batch of hef this weekend but I'll be in a bit of a hurry. Sometime for sure!

I'll be brewing a RR Supplication clone on monday if anyone wants to come by and swap homebrews or whatever.

Not sure yet. Probably gonna start early so I can be done early afternoon. I'll be at it all morning though.

I will be brewing the next three weeks. Summer wheat tomorrow, coffee porter and pale ale this coming weekend, then apple ale the following weekend.

I live in Spanaway and I am always looking for someone to brew with. My neighbor brewed with me twice on my equipment and I think he lost interest or something but now i'm by myself again.

I'll be doing a double decoction version of the Westy 12 clone on Sunday if anybody wants to cruise through. Gonna get started in the morning and be at it into the afternoon. Not sure how long it will take but definitely be at it for a while. Cheers!

My first double decoction I did last weekend added just about 4 hours to my already 4 hour brew day. Hopefully the hefeweizen turns out better then other times and if so the added 4 ish hours will be well worth it each time.

Yeah, I figured it would take me all day. I hope all the extra time is worth it on this batch. I'll let you know how it turns out next year, when its ready :)

Back