Who would you most like to share a brew with?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carl Jung. Man was a genius.

jung.jpg

I would say Douglas Adams with the caveat we don't talk about religion.

He has a lot of quotes out there about it and I would just be bored.

To many people that I would like to drink with in the forum for me to choose and if I had to pick one famous person then I would feel robbed by not getting another that I might enjoy.

So I guess I will be content with the group of guys I drink with every Friday night at beer and cigar night. Besides when you have been getting in trouble and drinking with the same guys for 40 years it just seems kind of like cheating on your wife spending time with a famous person :D

Neil Degrasse Tyson. That foo is so interesting. He loves space like we love beer.

As for a HBT member, I'm going to have to go with either Ed Wort, Yooper, or Biermuncher. Brewed many of their recipes and have much respect.

As for an HBTer, that's a tough one.

Famous people, well, many of ones that immediately came to mind have been listed (Twain, Hunter S Thompson, Neil Armstrong, but I'd also agree with Hendrix or Lemmy).

But at the end of the day, I'd have to go with George Carlin.

Back