• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Fermentap, Phils false bottom, Phils sparge arm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewerDave207

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a fermentap setup, usable (instructions would be nice)
I am also looking for a phils false bottom for a 5 gallon cooler and a phils rotating sparge arm for a small cooler

Just for some experiments

Thanks

DS

Are you still looking for these? I was just going through an old box of stuff and stumbled across both the sparge arm and the phalse bottom. I would probably let go of them pretty reasonably if you are still interested.

Hope this helps.

Boy I dunno, what is it exactly? Is it in working condition etc. if you think it's a working rotating Sparge arm, I'd like it. How about 15 bucks plus shipping? You'd have to let me know how you like to handle the transaction. Thanks!

Mark

sawboss, sorry I got caught up at the Great American Beer Festival for a week or so. Will send a PM with details...

Back