Getting a FREE fridge...SWEET!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turkeyfoot Jr.

Reaction score
Had to share this with some people that would really appreciate it. I have a coworker that just got a new fridge installed. I asked him about buying his old one since he didn't want it and he said he'd check with the wife. He comes back to me today and says if you want, take it. No charge, just get it out of my house. Looks like my next beer's going to be a lager, my first one ever. SWEET!

Right on!

I just got my free fridge off of freecycle last week or so. It was a bit rusty so I sanded it and painted it orange...

I'm building up my brewery but like you, my next beer will be a lager of some sort.

I just bought my used side by side beer fridge. It was $400,000.

Its in pretty good shape. Needs cleaned but she will work........not liking the off white color so we may have to paint it

Oh yeah she also comes with my families first home we are buying.

Poor Mans Lager here we come..................:tank:

Nothing is better than something for me. (I picked mine up a couple of weeks ago).

..There is a Freezer for free that I may pick up as well - wife would freak though I would suspect.

Back