Melon rum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_beechuk

Reaction score
I have been making marrow rum for a while now and was wondering if I can do the same with a melon and other fruits

Is this sugar wine or distilled spirits? If it has to do with distillation we can't talk about it here but there is another forum you can try...home distillers I think it is called!

Think it would be a sugar wine when I do what they call marrow rum I cut the top off scrape out the seeds add ginger brown sugar and yeast then let it drip through into a jar then tip the liquid in to a demijohn to ferment out as you mite guess I'm quite new to the home brew scene

Think it would be a sugar wine when I do what they call marrow rum I cut the top off scrape out the seeds add ginger brown sugar and yeast then let it drip through into a jar then tip the liquid in to a demijohn to ferment out as you mite guess I'm quite new to the home brew scene

Awesome, that is perfectly kosher round here!

So you think this would work with a melon would I need to swop brown sugar to White???

Back