Name my brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Help name my (brewery)

• Tommy Rocker Brewing (old nickname)

• Small Change (tribute to Tom Waits)

• Brew HaHa

• Middle Fork Brewing (where I grew up fishing)

Results are only viewable after voting.

TCHDNSD

Reaction score
I need a name for where my brew's are coming from.
I'm thinking:

A) Tommy Rocker Brewing (high school nickname)

B) Small Change (Tom Waits reference)

C) BrewHaHa

D) Middle Fork Brewing (where I grew up fishing)

Thanks for the input

Tom

Don't know anything about you personally, but I think the Middle Fork idea would work for you. You could play off the fishing theme and name your brews according to types of fish, equipment, lures, etc... You could probably whip up some pretty neat labels related to the whole sport of fishing.

My first three labels I did said " Bad Dog Brewing" but then I saw another HBT member with that name so I didn't want to encroach on his name so I need something more personal and original I guess. The whole "bad dog" thing was for my shorthair pointer. He's really a good dog but I give him crap about being a bad dog.

TCHDNSD said:

I vote for this. Half my brews have been named after Tom Lyrics, and I'm thinking of renaming *my* brewery "Hat Full of Rain" after a line in "Long Way Home."

the_bird said:
I vote for this. Half my brews have been named after Tom Lyrics, and I'm thinking of renaming *my* brewery "Hat Full of Rain" after a line in "Long Way Home."

yeah I would too. That's the way I am with Buffett. I've been thinking of naming mine in the Buffett vein someway like "Changes in Latitudes Brewery" or something like that.:mug:

Gotta be the tribute to Tom Waits.

I'm thinking of changing my brewery name, too. It started as Broken Leg Cellars (winemaking) but then when I switched (mostly) to beer it's Broken Leg Brewery. My leg is almost healed, finally. Only took a year!

Bernie- LOVE the "changes in latitudes" name.

RichBrewer said:
After seeing all of these great names and even better labels, I'm going to come up with a new name. The problem I have is that I have no imagination when it comes to this.

why do you think I had to start an entire thread just to come up with a new handle???:p

Thank you everyone for your votes / opinions.
It appears Middle Fork is the winner.
I got to thinking about this the other night while I was watching 3 hours worth of AC/DC videos. I think I'm gonna use Middle Fork for my base name, but I might name each brew or series after different things.

A "bock" would be "Let There Be Bock"
A mix and match recipe would be "Riff Raff"
A nice thick, dark stout, you guessed it, "Back In Black"

And the overall motto could be:
" I don't have a drinking problem, unless I can't get a drink"

I guess it's more about what's in the bottle than what's in the name.

Thanks again everybody.

I need a name for where my brew's are coming from.
I'm thinking:

A) Tommy Rocker Brewing (high school nickname)

C) BrewHaHa

D) Middle Fork Brewing (where I grew up fishing)

Thanks for the input

Tom

I voted for Middle Fork Brewing, I'm assuming this is the middle fork of the Salmon River? Regards, GF.

Back