New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jamil's Dark Mild

IMG-20121021-00015.jpg

How was it? I want to try summit hops soon

I like it. It is mostly orange/tangerine/citrus flavored with a danky backbone. I thought it did well on it's own and now I am curious to pair it with something - maybe Citra or Amarillo?

I am always up for a swap if you want a bottle :)

jammin said:
I like it. It is mostly orange/tangerine/citrus flavored with a danky backbone. I thought it did well on it's own and now I am curious to pair it with something - maybe Citra or Amarillo?

I am always up for a swap if you want a bottle :)

Appreciate the offer but I'll just do a one gallon batch to save money vs shipping. Maybe if you have a bottle left in a couple of weeks we can do a Summit pale ale swap.Thanks, I really like the idea of tangerine, maybe with some cascade or something. I'll try it

mcbaumannerb said:
My Vanilla Pumpkin Porter. The flavor is coming on strong now. The downside is I only have a dozen bombers left

What yeast did you use?

image-578544342.jpg

Pumpkin ale brewed in 2011

image-2774399717.jpg

Citra / Columbus Pale Ale
Minimal specialty malts. 4.4%, dry hopped
with 3 ounces pellets in 5 gallons.

image-3808300098.jpg

English Bitter with all Glacier hops and West
Yorkshire Yeast.

ISUBrew79 said:
Pumpkin ale brewed in 2011

Citra / Columbus Pale Ale
Minimal specialty malts. 4.4%, dry hopped
with 3 ounces pellets in 5 gallons.

English Bitter with all Glacier hops and West
Yorkshire Yeast.

The pale ale looks like a wine! Awesome pic

A few of mine Chocolate Oatmeal Stout, Full Pint on drip tray is my Smoky Bocktoberfest Lager, mostly empty pint is my Honey orange Weiss, spiced with coriander.

Photo0639.jpg

Photo0732.jpg

Photo0733.jpg

American Pale Ale, well, it was supposed to be but I overshot the OG that much it fit into the IPA category!!!!

Malt is the same as the Epic Pale Ale clone, but I changed up the hops to have Cascade & Motueka. My best beer yet!

IMG_20121106_192011.jpg

Here's my Oktoberfest I brewed this year. Got started a bit late. Didn't brew it until April. Sorry about the condensation on the glass.

image-2323731929.jpg

Here is a Belgian Dubbel I just tapped. This has been the favorite of everyone that has gotten to sample the three brews I have on tap at the moment.

image-1938657019.jpg

Very green only 10 days in the bottle Christmas Double Chocolate Imperial Cupcake Stout = er, some short name needed. Really creamy head, sweet and bitter chocolate, not much of the cake coming through, but maybe with a bit of time... 9.6% desert goodness. Will post the recipe soon.

double choco.jpg

Check out the Devil Skull lacing left over from my IPA...

Funny, because I named that one Satan's Wrath. Glad it didn't kill me.

759276884_2701971208_0.jpg

Back