• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stir bars for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kincade

Reaction score
ALL SOLD.

I have the following:

(2) 2" x 5/16" (1 sold to Mux, funds received, 1 sold to MSA8969 funds recieved)
(2) 2 1/2" x 5/16" SOLD TO atoyot, FUNDS RECEIVED
(1) 2 1/2" x 3/8" sold to mux, funds received
(1) 2" x 3/8" sold to MSA8969 funds recieved

forsale02.jpg

forsale03.jpg

forsale04.jpg

forsale05.jpg

Actually I was splitting hairs; both the 2 and 2.5 worked well for me in both diameters. I should have just ordered 2 and been done with it, but I was curious if there would be a difference. The o-rings are very nice though, as they take all the noise out of my setup. No more 'pinging' at night.

Looks like that are all sold, but thanks for posting the o ring idea. I'll be getting me a few of those shortly!

Here is the tally in the order posted:

Atoyot: (2) 2 1/2 by 5/16 funds received
Mux: (1) 2 x 5/16 and (1) 2.5x 3/8 funds received
msa8967: (2) of whatever is left - this is (1) 2" x 3/8" and (1) 2" x 5/16 funds received"

All are sold, thanks!

sounds good. if the guys that dont really have a preference I would prefer the longer one. but i dont think there is enough left

Ok, I'll the 2 x5/16 along with 2.5x 3/8.
Pm me where I can send payment please.

Back