Perlick Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Boys and Girls,

Figured I would start a thread on this here too. A few of us on another forum were trying to put together a group buy on Perlick Faucets but were unable to get any info from Perlick directly. Well, I found a local dealer here in Milwaukee who is willing to deal. The prices are as follows:

Stout Faucets for $66.50 or $65 if we order 12 or More.

Perlick Faucets are as follows:

525SS are 19.35 each no Minimum
425SS are 28.90 each if we order at least 25.

If you are interested you can PM me or post it here and I will tally everything up and let you know what you owe. I plan on shipping out USPS to keep the shipping cost down. Also, if any of you who are in a Homebrew Club who think some of those people might be interested, find out and let me know. With the prices this low it would be insane not to see if people want in on this.

******ANOTHER QUICK UPDATE******

We are at 208 Faucets, I didn't think this would be such a hot group buy so quickly but because it was, I am going to close this tonight. If you are still interested, PM me or post here and I will get you added but after tonight *Wednesday March 3rd* this Group buy is closed.

Thanks!

****** THIS GROUP BUY IS CLOSED******

Put me down for 2 525SS.

Edit: Make that 575s since they're now available.

I am going to leave the opportunity open until March 10th. Then I am going close out and get everything rolling for the purchase. So if you know anyone who wants some Perlick or Stout taps PM me or reply to this thread.

If you are interested you can PM me or post it here and I will tally everything up and let you know what you owe. I plan on shipping out USPS to keep the shipping cost down. Also, if any of you who are in a Homebrew Club who think some of those people might be interested, find out and let me know. With the prices this low it would be insane not to see if people want in on this.

I would look at flat rate boxes, for these, may be the cheapest option to ship to some folks.

I may be in for 4 525's, but dont put me down as a definite yet

I signed up for a USPS account and will be receiving about 50 Flat Rate boxes. I figured shipping and handling to be about 6 bucks. Also I will be accepting payments via paypal. I have figured in the paypal fees so if you want 1 faucet at $19.35 with shipping and handling it is gonna cost around 26.00.

My plan was to close this out on the 14th. That will give enough time for people to figure out if they want in. Perlick does not make stout faucets. They are Guinness Style Faucets made by this local company. I am checking on the 575SS pricing.

chrome%20stout.bmp
brass%20stout.bmp

Man, that looks like a great deal. Might have to revisit in a couple years when I get to the basement bar. Still working on the basement brewery!

Are the stout faucets chrome plated or stainless? Who is the manufacturer? Thanks for putting this together.

Hey Jeff,

Great price on the faucets! I will take two of the 525SS faucets, I sent you a PM.

Thank you,

-huK

As this thread grows so does the Amount of Faucets. I am at over 100 already. So I am going to close this a week earlier than I said. I am going to close this on Sunday March 7th. Once I have closed it out, I will PM everyone their totals.

Back