How many people hate canker sores before tasting a great brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SudsItUp

Reaction score
This is a rediculous thread, but I want to know. How many of you have been inconvenienced by a horrible canker sore that stings whenever you put sudsy goodness to it?

I just bit my lip recently and a huge canker sore formed and it is impairing my ability to sample the goodness of beer!

This should help out your herpe....errr i mean Canker sores.

once-daily-valtrex.jpg

This is a rediculous thread, ...

+1

Seriously, I get them quite often too. Beer doesn't bother them near as much as coffee though!

I have found (and I've tried everything) that taking ibuprofen - yes the pain killer - is the only thing that helps. It really does take the edge off the pain quite a bit for me. Give it a try!

I get them on occasion, try a change in tooth paste, Baking soda and peroxide. Or you can make a baking soda and peroxide mix to swirl around your mouth to aid in the healing process.

Edit: Just DON'T Swallow IT!!!

ambisol for the pain. baking soda to clear it up.

btw, to the above poster, canker sores have nothing to do with herpes. those are cold sores.

Back