Any Guitar Players

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's not a forum faux pas, let's expand this to amps. For electric guitars, the guitar itself is just part of the tone/sound. I'm an AC-30 man myself. But there are plenty of others that sound great too. What about you all?

I had to keep costs low on the amp since I blew my wad on the guitar and effects. I have a sleeper amp, the Peavey Ultra Plus. Cheap and sounds amazing for the price. Its an all tube 3 channel head. The Gmajor can switch the channels so its all midi'd. Big choice in my purchase. Maybe one day I'll get a higher priced amp, but right now with the Gmajor in the loop the eq gives me pretty much what I want.

I dabble with the guitar a little. I can string basic chords together and what not. I play bass a little as well. IMHO I like playing the bass better. it just appeals to me more for some reason.

I have an 86 Fender '62 reissue Strat, A '99 '62 reissue Strat and a 71 Les Paul. As for amps, I use either a Fender Hod Rod DeVille 4/10, a mid 70s Twin Reverb or a mid 70s Pro Reverb.

Back