Nelson Sauvin hops in bulk??????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thejiro

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any online vendors that sell Nelson sauvin and galaxy hops online in bulk??

TIA
Ken

Hop Union brought in quite a few Nelson Sauvin hops last year and I can only imagine they will going forward. You just need to get a retailer to order them for you. A word to local clubs here in SD got a very large order together that one of the homebrew shops was happy to broker for us (at a great price too).
If you don't have an LHBS, you may just want to ask one of the smaller online retailers directly. Of course, this is all more complicated than just putting in an online order. Sorry, can't say I've seen them anywhere for a direct buy other than very small quantities here and there.

nhops.co.nz is the distributor over here,email doreen helms, they come in 1kg,5kg and 25kg, not sure what freight would do to the price.the last price list i had was nz$31.20 for 1kg,cheaper if you want more although i don't have those prices.
i'm guessing freight will kill the price from here but i'd be interested to see how these prices compare to what you guys can get!

Back