Are there any brew system plans out there?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleFisted

Reaction score
I have been looking a real long time for some different plans on pilot sytems/brew systems. I don't have a ton of money to spend on having someone make me one. I use to be a machinist so I know how to build I would just really like to see some plans. Please help if anyone can.

I would check out various threads on the Brutus 10 system. It is a single tier brew stand. Literally the sky is the limit in regards to size!! I have seen them go from 10 gal. to 1bbl+. You can order the plans at ***********.

They aren't exactly plans, but there are a lot of great build threads in the DIY forum that show you everything you need to know to be able to build a system. The problem is deciding what type of system to build.

Let's just say Lonnie at alenuts.com is the man. He has some awesome pics of his products and great pics that shows quite a bit. He offered a free plan if you were subscribed to a homebrew magazine. Lets just say I am going to subscribe and see if I can get that edition.

Let's just say Lonnie at alenuts.com is the man. He has some awesome pics of his products and great pics that shows quite a bit. He offered a free plan if you were subscribed to a homebrew magazine. Lets just say I am going to subscribe and see if I can get that edition.

Or just email me. :)

I have never required a subscription my friend, but I do thank you for the kind words!

It is nice when someone purchases the back order of the plans, but that has never been a requirement actually. Sometimes the backorder has been a bit hard to get at times. I do like it when people support BYO, but honestly, I don't make a dime... The way I have always looked at it is that Chris at BYO, (a friend of mine actually) put a lot of work into the publishing of my article as well. I like to see him get the credit he deserves.

Brew on brothas...

I have never required a subscription my friend, but I do thank you for the kind words!

It is nice when someone purchases the back order of the plans, but that has never been a requirement actually. Sometimes the backorder has been a bit hard to get at times. I do like it when people support BYO, but honestly, I don't make a dime... The way I have always looked at it is that Chris at BYO, (a friend of mine actually) put a lot of work into the publishing of my article as well. I like to see him get the credit he deserves.

Brew on brothas...

I am going to subscribe today! Because I appreciate all the help you have given me already and if there are as many cool people in that magazine as you it will be worth the subscription. Thanks Lonnie!

Brew on brothas...

First - Lonnie, thanks for providing boots (rookies) with so much information.
Second - Who ever it is that is publishing BYO, is doing a fantastic job. I recently subscribed. My first issue came this week. Some of my questions were answered by reading. But, many more questions came up... A good thing, right?

As for plans for the Brutus 10 and trouble finding the published ones. My local homebrew store has them. Homebrew Emporium in Murrieta, CA had about 5 copies. Do a google search for their info. Jim (the owner) is a hoot. He will mail you a copy if you want (for a small fee of course).

Back