Compliment on my first (well second) wine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lady_brewer

Reaction score
So my aunt picked up one of my bottles of wine (had been a gift to my grandmother, love my family) and sent me a message about how great it was and that she needed more or the recipe, b/c it was the best thing she ever drank.

Well it was a holiday special release, and really more of a wine cooler than anything else, but it is my first enthusiastic request for more of something I made, so I am not going to judge her taste too much. Actually my MIL also liked it, and she doesn't drink much of anything at all.

Props to me :D

Sorry this isn't a question, more just patting myself on the back...

I guess I should also make the point that this is much closer to LPR (liquid panty remover) than it is wine - one for the ladies I guess... I mean I like my wine sweet, but I would have to already be drunk to drink a bottle of this stuff...

Lots of people will take a sip of something you've made and say, "that's nice." But if they go to the trouble of asking for more, that means a lot. Well done!

Dave

There is nothing more satisfying than for friends and family to enjoy a wine that you made with your own hands. Congrats. You have every reason to be proud.

Latest posts

Back