Swingtop Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnyb73

Reaction score
Hey all!! I live in Canada & I'm having a hard time finding someone who sells swing top bottles new or used.
Do any of you know where I can find some?
On a side note, I just started an Irish Stout last night & this morning It's bubbling like a hot tub:ban: This is only my second brew & my first one didn't bubble at all so this is very exciting. :rockin:

You could order them from austin home brew or midwest brewing. It could be more expensive to ship being that your in Canada. I remember when my batches use to bubble it was awesome, very therapeutic.

I'm in Calgary and you can buy swing-top bottles at all the home brew stores I've been too. New EZ-CAP are somewhere around $3 a bottle, but some will sell used ones too and Grolsh bottles. For my first batch of beer I found 80 Grolsh bottles on Kijiji for $1 each. And i have seen them pop up on Kijiji from time to time. You may also want to drop by a few bottle depots and see if they have any, and perhaps they can save some for you.

Thanks guys! But unfortunatley midwest doesn't ship to Canada anymore. Something to do with duties, unpaid bills crazy Canadians:D
I'll just keep looking, but if anyone else can help great!

Try googling "Grolsch Bottles Calgary" (or whatever city you're in). It might pull up a Kijiji link or something. Worked for me here in Winterpeg. Or call around to home brew stores and see if they have them new or used. I picked up all I wanted used at the place I get my kits/grains for a reasonable price. The gaskets are super cheap to replace.

Latest posts

Back