South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 14!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff - any chance of running two simultaneously and having the pick-up dates on different days? Just an idea. No pressure (do it, do it, do it). LOL
I do still need time to brew Evan!

yeah lets keep this constant cause lots of my friends in DE want to get in on this and I'll prob need 10-12 bags next month.
This is awesome and thanks to all who make this possible. Cheap grain is great!
This group buy has been running or over a year and i think the biggest break between them was 2 weeks? Don't worry, 15 will start as soon as 14 picks up!

hey you forgot about me

Sethga,
I have a sack of BZ Vienna malt I just received this last buy and opened it yesterday. If you want a 1/4 or 1/3 of it, let me or Jeff know!

Infection,:D,
I brewed that Tripel Saint Paddys Day.. Bringing it up slowly now. How long did you cold condition the brew before serving?

OK, TenaciousJ , BD-MUNH added to your order.....

the group buy is now full! invoices will go out tonight! If you missed out, the next round will start as soon as this one gets scheduled for pickup! (~2weeks)

While we still have a few hours before i start making up the orders, double check your orders to make sure they're correct and let me know if there are any changes to be made!

Killer job guys, thanks for jumping on. And thanks always to lordura for organizing. You are the man.

I brewed that Tripel Saint Paddys Day.. Bringing it up slowly now. How long did you cold condition the brew before serving?

The first keg went right into my keezer right after I kegged it....I gelatinized it....carbed it and served it.

The second keg sat in my cold garage from December to February and is now on tap....but it's going fast cause everybody wants some...
betteroffdead.jpg

hey you forgot about me

Sethga,
I have a sack of BZ Vienna malt I just received this last buy and opened it yesterday. If you want a 1/4 or 1/3 of it, let me or Jeff know!

old brew,could i get in on 1/4 of that vienna?:mug:

anyone want to part with any wheat....i can pay for it at pickup night...was hoping to split a bag with someone

Invoices just sent out to everyone! Lets get this completed so we can start on round 15! I need some specialty grains next time around!

Technically, Tepe was the first but i forgot to update him.... so that makes you #3 Evan... slacker!

Tenaciousj are you still looking to spilt your bag of Munich. I could take a 1/4 or 1/3 if you are still looking.
My $ is in the mail, it will be there tomorrow.
NAZZ

The first keg went right into my keezer right after I kegged it....I gelatinized it....carbed it and served it.

The second keg sat in my cold garage from December to February and is now on tap....but it's going fast cause everybody wants some...
betteroffdead.jpg

Did the extra time allow the second keg to clarify itself(no gelatin), and in your opinion did the extra two months bring the beer to a better married brew?

old brew,could i get in on 1/4 of that vienna?:mug:

Bigbopper,

If Jeff will bring it to the pickup spot for you and deal with the collection of funds, I'll weigh out the 1/4 sack for you!

Sethga lives right up the road from me and around the corner from Jeff, so I figured he wanted it from his post, but has declined my offer.

Bigbopper,

If Jeff will bring it to the pickup spot for you and deal with the collection of funds, I'll weigh out the 1/4 sack for you!

Sethga lives right up the road from me and around the corner from Jeff, so I figured he wanted it from his post, but has declined my offer.

done,ill pick p:rockin:

Looks like I am splitting my sack of Marris Otter with Evan. Not sure how that works. Should I just bring a grain bucket?

yeah, a half sack of grain will require more then one Homer Bucket. If you want to be precise, i'd plan on bringing a scale or just using similar containers so its easy to eye up the split.

We're looking good... only 5 more payments to go... at this rate, we might be able to bang out one more GB before Homebrew Day!

Oldbrew thanks again for the offer. I just have that malt already and not goin anywhere fast either .. Gonna have to brew something with it !!

Tossing this out as usual, I work in Glen Mills. If anyone lives near the area and wants me to transport over there, just let me know.

Oldbrew thanks again for the offer. I just have that malt already and not goin anywhere fast either .. Gonna have to brew something with it !!

Tossing this out as usual, I work in Glen Mills. If anyone lives near the area and wants me to transport over there, just let me know.

Sethga,
MY BAD! I read your post completely wrong!! I thought you were looking into getting some of those splits, and you were actually saying.. "anything but those listed malts" you were up for splitting.

Ill be doing a Vienna Lager, some Octoberfest brews, and try a Dunkelweizen with it as the base malt

Back