Overstocked on Zombie Dust, looking for pliny and sours

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schnibbz

Yeti
Reaction score
I've got a few extra cases of Zombie Dust, as well as easy access to 3F beers (no Dark Lord). Also, my dad lives in New Glarus, so any current offerings from there can be had.

I've recently brewed up a Pliny clone, based solely on my newly acquired taste for IIPAs, and would like to have a few of the real thing to compare with. I suppose, as advised in another thread, I could order from morewines.com, but would rather trade. I'm also interested in sour beers. I recently had my first Duchesse and have become obsessed in trying different sour beers.

Lets talk.

Where r u located? I have two amazing rare sours, both from Cantillon. Grand Cru and Geuze. Look them up. I also just picked up two bottles of Pestilence from the four horsemen series.

I would love to trade for some ZD as I just made a clone and never had the real thing. I can get Elder, blind pig and a couple of their sours.

I would like to trade as well, aside from Duchesse, I've got Rodenbach Grand Cru, Boon Oude Geuze, and Echt Kriekenbier.

I can get fresh Pliny. How much do you want and what are you willing to send me? PM me.

I can do a lot of DFH 120, 90, new England style beers. Let me know.

image-1879598196.jpg

image-2187479336.jpg

image-192750987.jpg

Homebrewtastic said:
What would you like for some of that JP? I have a bottle of Jester King Boxer's Revenge I'd be willing to trade.

Really only looking for Pliny and zombie dust due to the hype surrounding them. It's become my personal quest to get...and more difficult than I thought. But if you have a beer in mind to trade I'm game.

Back