My home made sex video

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
My kids have been doing each other all morning! I wasted a couple of hours watching them at it.

In keeping with the genre, I did my best to keep the camerawork blurred and shaky. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VrzmCr2028]YouTube - Fish doing it[/ame]

The worst part is that before I saw the "fish" part, I read "home made sex video" and "my kids have been doing each other all morning", and my first thought was, well, it is gnomey...

You know you rubbed bacon grease all over the white one before you threw her in...

My goldfish seem to be spawning, too, but not as vigorously as yours are! I think your heavy breathing is inspiring them.

Yeah, Those were koi. They tend to tear off scales and stuff doing that. There are even eggs 6" out of the water on the wooden posts at the sides. There are some goldfish in there too, but they are a lot more gentle with each other.....Darn pu$$ies! :cross:

Correction the eggs are 12" out of the water. This post is a foot high. As you can see, I have nothing better to do this morning. :(

eggs.jpg

:D

So can you just rinse those eggs off the post back into the water to hatch or open or whatever the fish term is?

I would have had to be quick, and they are probably not fertilised. I used to put soft filter material in the pond for them to spawn on, then take it out when covered in eggs and put them in a hatching tank......But they will still have surviving young if I just leave them to it. They do better without my ******* interference. :eek:

I don't have koi (way too cold up here without heaters and the like) but I know that my goldfish eat each egg and/or live baby that they make. I assume the ones the goldfish don't eat get eaten by the frogs. Survival of the fittest, I guess.

Good friends have a giant koi pond with a filter system that is several times larger than my 20x40 pool. She lost a few over this past winter, as this spring they had like a moss growing on them. Down to about 20 now.

Everybody around here lost fish of all types in manmade and natural ponds due to the weather. I lost all my fish. Large mouth, blue gill and sunfish. Frogs up the wazoo now.:(

Good friends have a giant koi pond with a filter system

Ooh! I got a filter system too! :) These three drums are filled with lava rock. The big horizontal tube is a UV filter, and there are another two 55 gal settlements tanks hidden away outside in the ground.

Had I started brewing before I built the pond i would have five 55 gal fermenters now! :(

filter.jpg

Edit: Maybe I shoulda held on to this pic and posted in the equipments section asking for feedback on my 100% plastic brewing rig! :D

That's the chit, Trevor!

You have Mike beat with that system. He has this 12' waterfall at the rear, facing the house, all stone, with the filter tanks and pump behind it.

And he thinks having a brewery is such a big hobby!:rolleyes:

Back