U.P. Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

realtree2

Reaction score
Any yooper brewers out there? It looks like there is only one brew club around Escanaba. Anything up here around Ishpeming/MQT?

Any yooper brewers out there? It looks like there is only one brew club around Escanaba. Anything up here around Ishpeming/MQT?

I don't know of anything organized around Marquette, but White's party store might be able to steer you to a club. Otherwise, you could try contacting brewerforlife (https://www.homebrewtalk.com/members/Brewerforlife) to see if he could advise you on any clubs around. He's a pro brewer, but he really knows what's going on around Marquette. I haven't "seen" him on the forum much lately, though.

There is no club in Marquette, surprisingly. The Escanaba club (Bay de Noc Brewers) tries to meet in Marquette once a year and I think it will be July this year. I believe we're shooting to meet at Ore Dock but I don't know if anything has been finalized. It seems that the people in Marquette who are really interested in being in a club join the Escanaba club - there have been a good number over the years. There are also clubs in Houghton and Menominee, but those are even farther for you unfortunately.

The mqthomebrewers link doesn't work for me. Is there a regular schedule for meetings? I'm in KneeGoneEeee.

I am looking for brewers in the Sault Ste. Marie area. If there is a brew club that I have not heard about or maybe some brewers that would like to start a club I would be interested in joining.

I am looking for brewers in the Sault Ste. Marie area. If there is a brew club that I have not heard about or maybe some brewers that would like to start a club I would be interested in joining.
I'm not aware of any clubs over there, but I'd imagine that Soo Brewing/Lockside would be a great place to meet like-minded people and get one going.

Back