Improving a batch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nwa-brewing

Reaction score
I have a blueberry pomegranate wine that I do that turns out nicely and close to 19% abv on average.

The ingredients are 4lbs of blueberry, large bottle of pom juice and 96 is grape juice.

It turns out great! However I was wondering if I should double the blueberries and pom juice to give it a more robust flavor?

Go for all juice, no water. Try a combo of Ocean Spray BluePom, blueberries and Pom juice if you like. Honestly, the use of just OS juice is awesome, but you could so bump up the blueberry or the pom.

saramc said:
Go for all juice, no water. Try a combo of Ocean Spray BluePom, blueberries and Pom juice if you like. Honestly, the use of just OS juice is awesome, but you could so bump up the blueberry or the pom.

I didn't think about the ocean spray... Hmm looks like the next batch will be double everything and topping off with some ocean spray... After reading wonder how the wine I made had any body to begin with haha

Back