The never ending keg..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls Beers

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I get close to floating a keg. I think there's maybe a few pints left. I keep drinking and drinking and it never seems to finish..Jesus, I'm half in the bag..Well, not really, but kinda.

Been there....

Just invite a bunch of people over, tell them how great your beer is. That keg will empty before the first glass is finished pouring.

A sure way to kick it. Clean a couple dozen bottles, sanitize them, and put them in the freezer. Then prepare everything else needed (pots, StarSan, cut off racking cane, etc.) to bottle the remaining beer. Then start to bottle it and you will run out before you get more than a few bottles filled . :(

I've done both the bottling one and the invite people over in the last two months !! :)
I seriously got about 4 oz in a bottle after cleaning/sanitizing a dozen bottles and getting everything ready...

Just weigh the empty keg and then weigh it with beer in it.

A pint a pound the world...... triangle...

Been there....

Just invite a bunch of people over, tell them how great your beer is. That keg will empty before the first glass is finished pouring.

Ain't that the truth!

It's really simple. The better it tastes, the quicker it runs out and of course the opposite is true. My worst offenders are usually my ciders. Not because they don't taste good but mostly because my friends like my beers and aren't versed into ciders.

MC

Latest posts

Back