Need some help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmaupin

Reaction score
I have to write a paper for my business communications class. So I figured why not do it about beer/home brewing and that is were I'm stuck.
I have never done a research paper and have nothing more then a idea any help.
Would be great if there are any more students who have hopefully already done papers about brewing more the better.

I write lots of papers sorry I don't have one to help start doing a lot of research with Google and rdwhahb that helps a lot

You need to ask yourself, what, in terms of a business, is the message that you can put together a convincing argument for?.
You might consider the topic of why customers should patronize your brewers/vintners supply ... or the quality and message your brewery wants to express ... or why your brew pub is the best evenings' entertainment ... or how beer you are producing is the very best in its class (see websites from existing breweries etc), or how your retail hops sales business is important to the brewery business in your area .. blah blah. All these require some idea as to how those businesses operate, however with a bit of research you could put together a basic understanding of any of them. The importance is the message and how it expresses to your customer the high points of your business and why they should consider it.

Back