US reported Osama has been killed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should roll his decaying body to every airport in the country, so every time you have to strip half naked, get patted and stand in long lines, your reward is to kick his rotting corpse. After the airport tour, leave him at ground zero for everyone who lost a loved one there can get a crack at his filthy carcass.

We need videos of Americans celebrating in the streets to show in other countries.

The B roll from the White House gates will be rolling and rolling for days to come.

Seeing this crap bag dead is great, but remember that crap like this is just going to make our service men and women bigger targets.

Godspeed, friends.

America, **** Yeah!

So happy to hear that it was a compound raid instead of a drone attack. Glad to know there was probably a US special operative to put a bullet in that focker.

Also, F you Trump. For the past week while you were talking birther BS, Obama was getting intel and planning the strike.

Now they're reporting he was "buried at sea" ?!?!? No, no, no, SHOW ME THE CORPSE!!
The government (ANY government) wants me to believe it, PROVE IT!!!
I'm glad to hear the reports, I hope they're true (except for that buried at sea bit) I hope Bin Laden rots, tormented forever in the 9th hell, cuddled up to Satan's black farting hole; but show me the body. Pickle it formaldehyde & take on tour around the country, I'd pay $20 to spit (or piss) on his corpse. I'd pay $100 to shove a pork roast up his ass, shove a porkchop down his throat & wrap him in bacon. But show me the proof he's really dead dammit.
:cross::cross::cross::rockin::mug:

Pumbaa said:
we got his body . . . circumsize it then bury it with a whole ham and a yarmulke

Nope, "buried at sea". Ha! Our government is horrible at lying. Maybe they should have said "he was vaporized in the blast", like sean connery in the rock. We are lame.

Domminigan said:
We need videos of Americans celebrating in the streets to show in other countries.

No need, it's certainly on all the major news channels in Europe.

To quote Austin Powers, "yeah baby yeah!" Now we can get ready for the "he's not dead but alive and safe" crap.

Whutever said:
To quote Austin Powers, "yeah baby yeah!" Now we can get ready for the "he's not dead but alive and safe" crap.

And living with Elvis

Why is fox calling him Usama?

Looks like that's his real name: ʾUsāmah bin Muḥammad bin ʿAwaḍ bin Lādin'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden

They should run his body through a leaf mulcher and then feed it to the pigs - turn him into pig **** and make sure the whole world knows about it!

Or maybe they should show for his body the respect he didn't show for our dead (you know, as to show the World we're not the same kind of savages they are), and that way, MAYBE, move a step forward towards ending this racial hatred crap for good, and finally understanding we're all the same kind of animal.
Does anybody think we could do something like that?:confused:

Or maybe they should show for his body the respect he didn't show for our dead (you know, as to show the World we're not the same kind of savages they are), and that way, MAYBE, move a step forward towards ending this racial hatred crap for good, and finally understanding we're all the same kind of animal.
Does anybody think we could do something like that?:confused:

There's another thread on Bin Laden's death in the general beer subforum. For me, this is a time for somber reflection on terrorism, the violence that is endemic in the world, our state of constant war, the price of being an occupying power, and the soldiers and civilians who have been killed over the last eleven years.

There's another thread on Bin Laden's death in the general beer subforum. For me, this is a time for somber reflection on terrorism, the violence that is endemic in the world, our state of constant war, the price of being an occupying power, and the soldiers and civilians who have been killed over the last eleven years.

Couldn't agree more.
Yeah, I just saw that thread. Didn't reply to it, though, 'cause, the way I see it, it's even sadder than this one. People celebrating because they managed to kill a human being. Does anybody realize how many people, on both sides, have been killed to get to this point?
Sure, we all appreciate what our soldiers are enduring and blah, blah, blah. It's easy to be "appreciative", when bullets are not zinging an inch away from your face. In 2005 I had the opportunity to work for the Quantico Marine base, in Northern Virginia, and, let me tell you, the song those Marines (and their wives/widows) sing in private is VERY DIFFERENT to what you hear on TV.

Personally, I'm not happy this guy is dead. Death doesn't make me happy, period. I came to this country looking for PEACE, not to be carried into an almost 10 year long witch hunt.

I think it's more likely that challenges will come from the claims that he received funeral services in the Islamic tradition. Somehow I doubt it. He didn't deserve to be treated in Islamic tradition mind you (except for the ones who's tradition is to die inside a C4 vest) but I suspect the US Govt will be challenged to prove this to a community of religious fanatics.

He didn't deserve to be treated in Islamic tradition

I disagree. Everybody deserves respect in death.

But, most importantly, what do you people think is gonna happen next? You think they're gonna say "congratulations, you got us", and surrender?
This guy's death, while deserved, will only make terrorists stronger than they were before, ESPECIALLY if his traditions weren't respected. Now they have a martyr. Now, a lot of people that normally wouldn't join them, will.
You think now the paranoia will stop? Keep dreaming! Now is when we will have to be more careful than ever, as they will retaliate.

I disagree. Everybody deserves respect in death.

But, most importantly, what do you people think is gonna happen next? You think they're gonna say "congratulations, you got us", and surrender?
This guy's death, while deserved, will only make terrorists stronger than they were before, ESPECIALLY if his traditions weren't respected. Now they have a martyr. Now, a lot of people that normally wouldn't join them, will.
You think now the paranoia will stop? Keep dreaming! Now is when we will have to be more careful than ever, as they will retaliate.

I think he deserves as much US respect in death as he deserved in life. And I am a Muslim. His 100 years of hell is his reward for his life and he's earned every one of them.

And yes, my fear is that this will only feed a more enthusiastic call to action from remaining Al-queada extremists with a new found "cause" to "honor" Osama. reports say that there is still a very active cell in Yemen that has not been getting their directives from Osama. So then, who?

Could be, and will continue to be, anyone with a grudge against the American freedom, the American Governement, or a daughter/son who immigrated to and married outside of religion. Or worse, and most likely, any ignorant (in the context of out of touch with worldly things) Muslim who hears only of Americans killing Muslims and no other context to indicate causation. "They" are everywhere.

I think he deserves as much US respect in death as he deserved in life. And I am a Muslim. His 100 years of hell is his reward for his life and he's earned every one of them.

Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I'm not Muslim, I'm Atheist, so, as far as I'm concerned, the moment a person dies, they become a piece of rotting meat, nothing more.
Yet, I think disrespecting the dead is not only morally wrong, but just downright stupid. I'm not an American, but as a human being, I want this bull**** war to end, once and for all. I want to live in peace. I don't want to spend the rest of my life looking over my shoulder, just because somebody decided to get cute with a corpse.

But, most importantly, unlike Americans, I had to deal with terrorism before, until I was about 18 y.o., first, with communist terrorism, in the '60s and early '70s, and then, with US sanctioned terrorism, until '83. So, unlike most of you, I know what it is to live in fear, and I DON'T WANT to repeat the experience, ever again.

Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I'm not Muslim, I'm Atheist, so, as far as I'm concerned, the moment a person dies, they become a piece of rotting meat, nothing more.
Yet, I think disrespecting the dead is not only morally wrong, but just downright stupid. I'm not an American, but as a human being, I want this bull**** war to end, once and for all. I want to live in peace. I don't want to spend the rest of my life looking over my shoulder, just because somebody decided to get cute with a corpse.

But, most importantly, unlike Americans, I had to deal with terrorism before, until I was about 18 y.o., first, with communist terrorism, in the '60s and early '70s, and then, with US sanctioned terrorism, until '83. So, unlike most of you, I know what it is to live in fear, and I DON'T WANT to repeat the experience, ever again.

No, I think you misunderstand.

I neither advocate, with respect to Osama, a respectful religious rite of passage or a juvinile disembowlment of his corpse. In fact, he deserves neither.

Dumped overboard as fish food is most appropriate for him. No "in the name of Allah" or "Salaam". Just there one minute, gone the next. And would likely the ONLY thing done with him that could be construed as benificial.

I'm happy he's gone, but I'm not rejoicing that he's dead. Personally, I'd have brought him around the world to stand before the families and friends of the tens of thousands of lives he's taken, and the additional thousands he's left permanently crippled and maimed. Force him to stare at their grieving faces and answer for his crimes. Let every last man, woman, and child that he has taken someone from say to his face how much hurt he has caused them. Then when we're done, throw him in the deepest, darkest prison cell in the middle of the Antarctic so he can't hurt anyone anymore and he can live out the rest of his days in solitude and defeat.

To me that's a far greater punishment (and far better service of justice) than a quick bullet to the head. I'm an atheist, so I don't believe we've sent him to hell. I just believe he's gone. There's no satisfaction there, no sense that any wrong has been put right (and really, how can the death of one man ever adequately pay for so many countless lives?), just a somber relief that one more evil man cannot hurt any more innocent people.

There's no satisfaction there, no sense that any wrong has been put right (and really, how can the death of one man ever adequately pay for so many countless lives?), just a somber relief that one more evil man cannot hurt any more innocent people.

Well said.

Back