• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15 Gal Brewpot, Draft Towers, Filter, etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjabball

Reaction score
I went through all my brewing stuff today and am selling all my extra gear so my wife will let me buy an 8 facuet draft tower. I live near Los Angeles if anyone wants to pick up locally.

Brand New/ Never used Morebeer 15 Gallon Brew Pot with thermometer and notched lid for chiller (my coolers can't hold enough grain for a 10 gallon batch) : SOLD

Brand New/ Never used Plate Filter with extra set of course plates: SOLD

Micro-matic Sankey D keg Yellow Handle: SOLD

Stainless Bev Air 3” tap tower (regular faucets): SOLD

Morebeer Brewing Refractometer (In Brix): SOLD

Morebeer Grain gobbler mill (4inch): SOLD

Stainless Drip Tray 14x6: SOLD

Johnson analog Temperature controller: SOLD

Stainless 3” Draft Tower with Perlick 425SS (includes liquid connectors): SOLD

Let me know if you have any questions or want additional pictures.

Thanks!

photo 1.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

photo 5.jpg

I'll take the 2 micromatic Sankey taps and the bev air 3 tower please. PM me your Paypal address! Thanks

The brew pot is yours. Send me your zipcode for a shipping quote unless you live near LA.

Refractometer is on the list above and already sold. Sorry my pictures were confusing. Thanks for your interest.

Printing shipping labels to send everything out tomorrow. Send me paypal if you still owe and want the items. :)

Will you take 30 for it? I just checked Amazon and I can get a new one shipped for 3 dollars more. Let me know, thanks.

I just checked it out. Looks like amazon's is $55.00 with shipping. I can do $30 plus shipping.

Will you take 30 for it? I just checked Amazon and I can get a new one shipped for 3 dollars more. Let me know, thanks.

Do you still want it? Just wondering because I am heading to ship other orders in a few.

Thanks for your interest!

Stuff received today, fantastic shape and packed to withstand any abuse. Thank you! I'll submit an Itrader rating but wanted to let everyone know that this guy is aces!

marcb said:
Stuff received today, fantastic shape and packed to withstand any abuse. Thank you! I'll submit an Itrader rating but wanted to let everyone know that this guy is aces!

Thanks for the nice words. Close to being able to finish my kegerator and buy a 8 faucet T tower!

Latest posts

Back