time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, it's been almost 36 hours. I nominate Boleslaus to go next, since he was technically the first one to get the Kölsch one right.

Ok, I went with something a little different this time. This is all of the traditional ingredients for the extract + steeping grains I made a little under a year ago. A little hint....one of the main ingredients isn't shown here. I've chosen all my words carefully, and hopefully this will last for a few guesses haha, and actually require me to give a better hint.

Sorry, this game seems to have gotten f'ed at some point. Here's a beer, good luck.

P60200092.JPG

tmurph6 said:
I don't know if I should post a hint, let's just see if someone gets it.

Since there's no hint in the picture (like a glass or something), you should definitely post one.

It doesn't have to be obvious, but the point of this game is supposed to test people's knowledge a bit, not be a beer version of "what number am I thinking of?" :D

Hint: light citrusy and thirst quenching. Keg only lasted 2 hours. 35 ibu, it had a little special b in it as a special ingredient.

Doh, now I feel like a jerk for insisting you give a hint. You didn't need to make it THAT obvious!

+1 I'm bored. I just got done bottling my 3rd batch this weekend, and I have a hangover from Summerfest last night. I need something to distract me from my headache.

Just, think for a moment why the krausen ring is not so much a ring, as... whatever it is.

Glad to see things slowing down a bit during the holiday weekend. For the rest of you, don't you have families :D. Kidding.

As far as the beer goes...I honestly have no idea if its something unusual about the krausen.

Back