Drinking 1st beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottaustin

Reaction score
I am drinking the 1st beer I have produced. :mug:

AHS American Red mini mash kit. Worried throughout process: why is it taking so long to ferment, did I rack to primary too early, etc? But waited it out and everything turned out fine and beer is great.

Thoroughly enjoyed entire process and am now enjoying fruits of labor.
Look forward to many more

Great start. I see you have some Edwort's Apfelwein going, too. Looks like you have doing your reading here on HBT. Welcome to the obsession!

Congratulations! Just be warned that it's highly addictive and you'll soon have have the happy problem of what to do with all your homebrew!

congrats on first beer ...

now, prepare yourself for the STUNNED looks on the faces of your neighbors when you begin to share ... it really is amazing ... and think of the popularity ! It is alot of fun giving it away (smile)

This is addictive, (in a healthy way) and welcome to the club!

There is a great satisfaction in sharing; the whole better to give than receive thing

Best hobby I have going right now: perfect mix of cooking, science, and drinking

Oh sure...

Tonight it's simply tasting your own masterpiece....

In a few months it will be....oh ****....sorry...to drunk to finish my thoughts... :D

Yep....that's the next stage....

Congrats on your first hoime made buzxz....

This is a great hobby. I know I am addicted. and you are just going to want to make more. and if I were you, and if you like cider Give Edworts Apfelwein a go. that is GREAT STUFF!!!! you can find the recipe in the wine making thread on this site. :mug:

Brew on brother!!!.... Brew On

Latest posts

Back