GRABASS (Raleigh) Willamette (Dang)it 1/22/11

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's all I got, and they are crappy cell phone images.

I'm interested to see the rapid-fire shots that Chris took with his sweet-ass camera.

Cool pics walker, if I known you were doing pictures I wouldve put my game face on. Also, I need to stick around for the evening portion of these events.

Nice. Looks like quite a crowd. Lots of beer brewed. Why is everyone all bundled-up?

It got silly by 2am. OUt of beer except for a little bit of Dallas' oatmeal stout. Scotch, champagne, and port were being consumed.

And it came to a crest with Dallas putting on an air-guitar concert in the living room.

How often do these events take place? This sounds like a blast that I need to be a part of!! I am interested in future endeavors.

We seem to get together every couple of months, but not necessarily something this out of control. this event was the mother of all events.

I'll likely host something in a couple of months, but i simply don't have the space to handle as many brewers, so it'll be tame in comparison.

It got silly by 2am. OUt of beer except for a little bit of Dallas' oatmeal stout. Scotch, champagne, and port were being consumed.

And it came to a crest with Dallas putting on an air-guitar concert in the living room.

Soooo it sounds like you were still at Dallas' when you sent that one particular email around 1:00am Sunday morning?

Yeah. You had to either be there to get the context, or at least just not live under a rock.

kirbster wasn't there, but he understood.

I almost forgot one picture.

dallas-on-a-boat-2.jpg

I had every intention of bringing you guys more beer. Unfortunately, my DD was winning the last round of the poker game, and I couldn't get there.

Plus, it was too damn cold to be outside.

Next time you guys get together, I'm bringing my notebook so I can learn more about AG, if you'll have me of course.

I'll bring you some extract brew to critique.

After 30 minutes or so, we figured you weren't coming and that's when I uncorked the port.

No worries, but that was quite a tease. Like getting blue balls.

Blue liver?

that's all I got, and they are crappy cell phone images.

I'm interested to see the rapid-fire shots that Chris took with his sweet-ass camera.

We probably broke it with our ugly mugs. Or the camera committed suicide.

Walker, what exactly is it your doing in that second picture? What is that doohicky and why are you looking through it? Seem's similar to Bobby M's avatar.

Walker, what exactly is it your doing in that second picture? What is that doohicky and why are you looking through it? Seem's similar to Bobby M's avatar.

That isn't me in that pic. It's skeeordye11 (I'm BEHIND the camera).

He's checking his gravity, but using a refractometer instead of a hydrometer.

Upset I missed it due to a horrible cold/flu I had all weekend. Usually I drink through them but this one was stubborn, possibly even alcohol tollerant. I blame it on al qaeda!

doh, and I even remember what you look like. Sorry I never washed out your keggle (pretty sure thats the one I was using) it totally slipped my mind.

Wow. Now here's an old thread. I remember this day. It was cold as ****! Good times though.

Back