The 'End of the world' predictions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeMama

Reaction score
I laugh my ass off when I hear of all of these 'End of the world' conspiracy theories. It makes me laugh to the point of where I actually entertained the thought of - Did the dinosaurs have this same conspiracy **** too? I mean, did they predict their extiction (in their own primitive way) and obsess on this as well?

T-Rex:Oh ****! The meteor is coming the meteor is coming!! Let me wreak havoc and kill lots of ****!!

Triceratops:Shut your no horned ass up and go kill something.

Pteradactyl: Flap Flap Flap

Ichthalotamos: Glug Glug Glug... Im underwater mutha****a!
-Me

Caldera is a reality... Of course I cant contest that, but I still think fretting over something we have no control over is senseless and perpetuates relig...

Im not going there... I think bed would be a good avenue for me before I get into a drunken pissing contest. :)

Im off to bed while I still lvoe you all!
-Me

I still think it's not going to be meteors, volcanoes, nuclear war, or aliens. My money's on zombies.

Of course, it takes a couple of drinks first before I share my theory on that. :mug:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45tLWuEw4r4]YouTube - Are Violent Video Games Adequately Preparing Children For The Apocalypse?[/ame]

You know what would really suck? Asteroid impact into the Yellowstone caldera.

That releases the lava zombies from deep within the earth.

Caldera is a reality... Of course I cant contest that, but I still think fretting over something we have no control over is senseless and perpetuates relig...

One thing is sure, like you mentioned, no use to worry about something we have little or no power over.
Best to live what we can live while we can, and if nothing happens, more power to us! *LOL*

In the meanwhile, nothing like shooting a horde of raging Zombies until the real thing comes along...
Left_4_Dead_screenshot1.jpg

Even if none of the conspiracy theory events happen, billions of years from now the Sun will become a red supergiant and engulf the innermost planets and fry us as well! There is no getting around that (if we make it that long)...just stop caring now :ban::mug::ban:

I don't think so. I think it's just the website. I only know about them because my friend's girl used to print them and put them on her fridge. Always got a kick out of them when she had dessert parties.

I love the "guarantee" on that sign, DB.
Is that a money back guarantee?

Hopefully for the people who are putting them up it is!

I read an article about them. They are traveling the country to spread that message and gave up all of their possessions to do it. One guy signed his house over to the next door neighbor! I'd keep it when he comes crawling back on May 22nd.

Back