Homebrewtalk for Windows Phone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cl330b

Reaction score
Im having a hard time finding Homebrewtalk for Windows Phone (7.5 Mango). I'm starting to think it doesn't exist. Anyone have any info on where to find it? Thanks.

I doesn't exist... I have been asking for 18 months now for the same thing :) I am hoping with Nokia in the game more people will start using WP and realize it is the best mobile OS out there.

HTC Titan 2 is coming too. I'm thinking about picking that one up. I am curious to see the Nokia. I was always a fan of their hardware back before the smartphone revolution. I'm interested to see what they got.

screen-shot-2013-10-29-at-3-56-02-pm-png.png

Good, bad or indifferent, with a pathetic adoption rate phone apps migrate slowly - if ever - to Windows...

I can only find HBT Brazil on Tapatalk on the IPhone,
I got it working on the IPAD??

ANy Idea the proper search terms to use? Tried HBT with and without spaces

It came up on my Windows phone when I searched for homebrewtalk.

Yeah it just shows Brazil on my I phone

Did find the dedicated app, it looks like tapatalk but annoying I have to use the HBT app and not tapa

I had HBT in tapatalk until today when I updated the app. Had to uninstall and reinstall to get it to work. In the process I lost my logins. Now I can't find HBT.

Only Brazil

Where did it go

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Home Brew mobile app

Nokia Lumia 710, Windows 7.5. I use the straight IE browser. The only thing I can't do is post pics I take with my phone from my phone.

Why would I want to use an app? Really. I'm asking.

Because you are involved in more than one activity or "club"and it is much easier to have all their forums in one location that is easier and quicker to browse through than a web browser

I regularly use two forums and two web sites on my phone. They're saved as favorites. One does have a mobile version which is accessible by clicking the link. I've saved it that way.

I've email set up as tiles.

I dunno. Seems people are always having issues with web site apps, and I'm surfing along almost trouble free. Sometimes I think it's more about wanting to use apps than needing to. But hey, different strokes. :mug:

I had HBT in tapatalk until today when I updated the app. Had to uninstall and reinstall to get it to work. In the process I lost my logins. Now I can't find HBT.

Only Brazil

Where did it go

I can only find the IPhone app as well

Back