What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stir plate from stir starters. Now I have to order my temp control panels for my fermentation chamber and keezer I'm building.

2x 120V 3/8" plastic valves to replace the two ball valves on my diy counter pressure bottle filler. I am going to rig them to some momentary switches that will be foot operated.

trimpy said:
2x 120V 3/8" plastic valves to replace the two ball valves on my diy counter pressure bottle filler. I am going to rig them to some momentary switches that will be foot operated.

We gotta see the build and shopping list in the DIY forum. Sounds neat. Photos!

trimpy said:
Sounds cool.
duckredbeard said:
We gotta see the build and shopping list in the DIY forum. Sounds neat. Photos!
I'm interested.
Nightshade said:
1.5 liters of 1007 yeast
Go big or go home!

Hasn't arrived yet, but it's "Out for delivery," which usually means it'll show up in the middle of dinner. It's 5 pounds of vienna malt, some munich, caramunich, and crystal, plus a couple vials of yeast and miscellaneous other bits. Now I have to decide whether I can get it together to make up a starter and brew on Sunday, or wait at least another two weeks if not. Decisions, decisions.... leaning toward getting it done this weekend because the grains are already crushed!

9 1/2 pounds of Golden Light Malt Extract
1lb Caramel 40L
5oz Centennial hop pellets
1 package of US-05
1 Wyeast #1056 smack-pack

Going to be brewing a Two Hearted Ale clone this weekend (and bottling my first homebrew the day before!), but splitting the 5 gallon batch into two fermenters and pitching one with US-05 and the other with #1056. I read reviews on both and couldn't decide which I wanted, so I got both and decided to take the mad scientist route to determine which yeast I like better.

My AHA Membership Card.

Edit: As well as a free copy of Palmer's "How to Brew" I snagged for joining and inputting a code. Huzzah!

image-2520556469.jpg

Tri clover element adapter
Tri clover RIMS tube
Ass load of silicone gaskets
8 inch and a half clamps

10 lbs of New Zealand white clover seed. Has nothing to do with brewing, although I might put some it around the hop plants as ground cover.

Supplies for two batches (my first IPA and coffee porter) from Midwest and 6oz of hops, including Southern Cross, Falconers Flight 7 Cs, East Kent Goldings (UK), and Cascade from Rebel Brewer. Nilo sent me two ounces of his homegrown Horizon yesterday! Happy day and my first IPA tomorrow!

FermWrap to heat my ferm chamber now that the weather is getting colder and a Shutoff w/ check valve for my CO2 regulator. Now I just need to fill my CO2 tank and I will be all set on my kegging setup.

I know it's not brewing realted but my Aunt just came back from Belgium and lets pretend a airplane is the mail but she brought back a case of rodenback 2008 vintage and 6 bottles of Fantome Hiver as well as assorted botlles Westmalle,St.Bernardus,Chimay,Saldis,and a few i have never heard of back for me.

Grain bills for the next 3 brews, some specialty grains, keg repair parts, and a few other odds and ends from Austin Homebrew.

ahs order.jpg

I know it's not brewing realted but my Aunt just came back from Belgium and lets pretend a airplane is the mail but she brought back a case of rodenback 2008 vintage and 6 bottles of Fantome Hiver as well as assorted botlles Westmalle,St.Bernardus,Chimay,Saldis,and a few i have never heard of back for me.

Damn, you're goign to enjoy de Rodenbach!
Westmalle (tripel I assume) is so normal over here that it is available in every supermarkt :p Still a very nice tripel though.
St. Bernardus abt 12 is the most common one, and should be close to the same as a Westvleteren.
:mug:

Briess midnight wheat. Brewed up my first black wheat. My family keeps asking why I keep making fancy beers? I said "Because to you, anything that's not clear and light is fancy!" Noobs. Cinnister Punkin Ale was way drinkable, even for wuss mouths!

Portuguese floor corker, 30 wine bottles, blueberry and apple flavoring, labels, 2 books and a shirt.

A 54 degree sand wedge that matches the rest of my Adams hybrid iron set!

Next to brewing I love to walk 18 holes. Keeps the beer belly in check!

Yup AHS, Bargain Fittings all on the same day!!!! Gotta love the great customer service at Bargain fittings, always comes sooner than they anticipate. Under promise and over deliver is great customer service any way you cut it. Wayne and the Boyz do a fantastic job. Already have another order in the pipe, so I can get more bling-aling on my tower.... Ohhhh Yeahhhhh, I'm a happy camper..
Wheelchair Bob

Yesterday: New issue of BYO, 2-stage Ranco for my ferm chamber build.

Today: MW101 pH meter per Kai's recommendation and buffer/storage solution.

The first of my 2012 hops. Centennial and Simcoe whole leaf.

image-2266245072.jpg

Just waiting on the 2012 pellets I pre-ordered to ship now.

Replacement turkey fryer from amazon. Can finally move the brewing outside!

Lets see how long I can hold out before slowly building up to all grain. Love finally having a garage.

Eagerly awaiting a Arduino Uno and Ethernet shield from DealExtreme so i can finish my Fermentation temperature monitor/logger using COSM.
Their shipping and stuff takes forever! I forgot how slow it is lol...but damn if they arent cheap.

A package from Northern Brewer with the following:
2 "MINE" growlers
a snifter and a tulip glass
a new autosiphon and tubing
a new wine thief
a pack of 1272

Back